Terms and conditions…
- There is a 2 hours minimum on all jobs. After 2 hours, rates are charged in half hour increments.
- Extra fuel charges apply when travelling outside the M25.
- Extra payment of £10 required if travelling through the congestion charge.
- Parking must be arranged and is the responsibility of the customer. Any parking fines incurred will be added to the cost of the final bill.
- It is the client’s responsibility to be present at all addresses concerned throughout the moving process. We will not be held responsible if the property is left unattended.
- In areas where no Pay and Display parking is available, the customer is responsible for providing a parking permit. Any parking or penalty charges incurred will be the responsibility of the client and not Easy Way Moving.
- You must note any visible loss, damage or failure to produce any goods at the time of delivery. We accept no responsibility for loss or damage to property after a job is complete – the office must be informed on the day of the move.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure extra insurance which is arranged if required.
- This price list only for jobs inside of the M25, if you live outside of the M25 give us call and Man & Van London will be able to give you a special rate.